Re: [K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc

Ok, thanks.

Simon Fondrie-Teitler

--TP
_______________________________
Do you GNU?

Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
Would this work? Does anybody have any experience using it? I am working at a school with a large amount of old imacs and soon emacs lying around, unused. Would k12 run smoothly on them? If so, would I need a special set up if I wanted to use a non-ppc sever, as I don't see getting a powerful enough ppc server feasible?

Thank you.