[K12OSN] K12 on on imac ppc

The second generation imacs (iirc, ppc 350-400 mhz) work better than the
first generation. Video isn't speedy because the ppc radeon driver
doesn't work well. If you want to get really cute, use xfce as the
desktop with one of the OS X type themes.

You may want to spend some time disconnecting the old hard drives as
they get really whiny (loud) with age. You can do this through the
bottom panel that accesses RAM.

I pressed my imac as my first client on my home (test) system when it's
hard drive died.

Regards,
William