Re: [K12OSN] scripting guru's, quotas challenge

Barry R Cisna wrote:
Hello All,

Can someone think of a script that can be placed into the default home
folders for all users that would set their /home folder quota? In other
words so I do not have to manually enter each user's disk quota on the
file server. Yes, I Am lazy! I may be missing something but the only way the group quota can be
enforced is for the cumulative members in a given group. It seems this
should be able to be more granular ,but I haven't figured it out if this
is possible? Trying to think of some way to make this 'scriptable' so
the process is less labor intensive Yeah! and less error prone. (that
would be Moui),,:)

Take Care,
Barry Cisna