[K12OSN] The ltsp-client doesn't have a default gateway!

In K12Linux F11 the client doesn't have a default GW - and in our network that means
that no local apps can talk to the internet because it has to be routed in our main
router to reach it - and since there is no default GW the 192.168.4.243-client can't
reach the 192.168.255.2-firewall. If I manually add a default gw in the ltsp client's
shell - everything works. Why doesn't the ltsp client get the default gw from the
dhcp-server (which everything else in the network does)?

Odin