Re: [K12OSN] some missing USB icons

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:
Lars Madsen wrote:

(and could someone at redhat RHEL please update Gnome a more modern version)

/daleif

anyone?

The version of GNOME that comes with any given RHEL release is the version that will be with it for its entire life cycle. That's actually the point of RHEL--stability and certainty over "bleeding edge bells and whistles". If you want that stuff, you might indeed want to try out the latest Fedora.

--TP

Fedora is not an option

I'd just like to know why USB is broken here, just to see if it is something I can fix my self.

--

/daleif