Re: [K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

I have a whole lab of those running.  In the c50s make sure you go
into the bios and enable the boot from LAN option.  If you have done
that, I will report back tomorrow on the configuration of my c50s.  I
know for sure I did not have to do anything special to my server.

Alan Boushard
Technology Director
Louisiana R-II School District
Louisiana, MO