Re: [K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

my iptables is off and i have also the boot from LAN on my c50.
If you can send me your config, it's very very well
thank you

Alan Boushard <boushara louisiana k12 mo us>
Envoyé par : k12osn-bounces redhat com

09/07/2009 06:14

Veuillez répondre à
"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>

"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>
cc
Objet
Re: [K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

I have a whole lab of those running.  In the c50s make sure you go
into the bios and enable the boot from LAN option.  If you have done
that, I will report back tomorrow on the configuration of my c50s.  I
know for sure I did not have to do anything special to my server.

Alan Boushard
Technology Director
Louisiana R-II School District
Louisiana, MO