Re: [K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

Andre,

Have you been able to get any TC's at all to boot from this k12ltsp
server since you set it up? In other words,,do you have some other TC's
you can try that are not the Neoware c50's?
Also I think I understand you right. This is a default install of
K12ltsp Centos 5? Are you able to get internet access from the server
console?
Let us know your progress.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna