Alan Boushard
Louisiana R-II School District
Louisiana, MO

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 11:35 AM, André BEGOC <begocan ensieta fr> wrote:
Hi Barry,
No i have one TC50 (not TC50s), but another classic pc work very well with my K12LTSP server.
Therefore, I don't think that the server is badly configured.

Can you send me your /writable/reg.ini and your /writable/sys/system.ini, if possible, on your thin TC50 ?
Thank you

André Bégoc
Service Informatique
ENSIETA (
www.ensieta.fr)

29806 - Brest Cedex 09
begocan at ensieta.fr
Tél : 02 98 34 88 83

Barry Cisna <brcisna eazylivin net>

10/07/2009 02:17

Veuillez répondre à
"Support list for open source software in schools." <k12osn redhat com>

K12LTSP <k12osn redhat com>
cc
Objet
Re: [K12OSN] Thin client Neoware c50 (G150) and K12 Linux 5 (CentOS)

Andre,

Have you been able to get any TC's at all to boot from this k12ltsp
server since you set it up? In other words,,do you have some other TC's
you can try that are not the Neoware c50's?
Also I think I understand you right. This is a default install of
K12ltsp Centos 5? Are you able to get internet access from the server
console?
Let us know your progress.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna