[K12OSN] Status of k12linux F11

I know we have had a x86 beta available, but what is the current status of the F11 version of K12linux?   Also, whatever happened with those replacement X11 package(s) that fixed a speed bug with X11 and TCP?  Will that be incorporated in the F11 version?  Thanks!

I’ve just got about 2-3 weeks left before our new school year starts and would love to migrate my K12LSTP 5EL system over to the F11 versin of K12linux.

Henry Burroughs

Technology Director

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org