Re: [K12OSN] Status of k12linux F11

On 07/24/2009 10:08 AM, Burroughs, Henry wrote:
I know we have had a x86 beta available, but what is the current status
of the F11 version of K12linux? Also, whatever happened with those
replacement X11 package(s) that fixed a speed bug with X11 and TCP? Will
that be incorporated in the F11 version? Thanks!

I’ve just got about 2-3 weeks left before our new school year starts and
would love to migrate my K12LSTP 5EL system over to the F11 versin of
K12linux.

Things are busy, I didn't spin a final. You could just install K12Linux the other way and get the latest version.

Warren