[K12OSN] script needed

John Hansen jhansen at winonacotter.org
Fri Jul 24 18:15:16 UTC 2009

I have converted from mbox to Maildir folders on my old server. I am moving
the folders from my old mail server to my new mail server which is using
Maildir.  The problem is my courierimapsubscribed file is unaware of the
non-default folders the users have added themselves.  I need a script that can
look at all the files in my existing Maildir folder that do
not match the default folders (ie .Sent, .Trash, .Drafts, cur, new, tmp, etc)
and then append those file names to courierimapsubscribed so that my imap
clients will recognize them.  For example, say my user created a
Maildir/.Folder1, I need the line INBOX.Folder1 appended to
courierimapsubscribed.

Can anyone help me come up with a script to do this?

Thanks.

John