[K12OSN] LDM problem: text is missing

Up until now I've been using a Ubuntu based client and a RHEL 5.3 application server.

Just because it was much easier to build the client on Ubuntu. Though I have run into some XKB issues in Gnome, so now I'm retrying to use Fedora F10 to build the client.

But I keep getting a particular problem:

There is no text on the LDM login screen. Just the input field and a blue background.

Any idea as to how one fixes this?

--

/daleif