[K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

Steven Santos Steven at SimplyCircus.com
Thu Jun 4 18:05:52 UTC 2009

Terrell,

I think the case for LTS is as strong today as it always has been.

I completely agree with you on including LTS 4.x in a Centros version.

Where I disagree with you is on legacy hardware being the driving factor.
Cost of operation is still the leading factor as far as I am concerned.

---
Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.
 Email: Steven at SimplyCircus.com