[K12OSN] (no subject)

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 13:55:14 UTC 2009

> latest version. One thing we are trying to do is change the firefox icon
> on the launcher and remove the evolution icon from the launcher for all
> users and we have not been able to figure that out of find documentation
> on how to. We are using Gnome as the desktop managers.

This is how it works for GNOME on my Fedora install, so hopefully it'll
work for you:

Remove the Evolution icon:
* right-click on the icon in the taskbar
* select "remove from panel"

Change the Firefox icon:
* right-click on the icon in the taskbar
* click "properties"
* click the icon (in the top left corner)
* choose a new icon

--Mel