[K12OSN] FOSS desktop apps recommended for teaching middle school

ollenotna2000 ollenotna2000 at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 30 06:43:22 UTC 2009

Steven James Drinnan ha scritto:
> On another note, are you interested in school management software.
> I am in the process of developing a school management database and I am
> looking for testers. Completely Open Source. I.E usability and
> functionality.
>
> If you are interested drop me a line.
>
> Steven Drinnan

Hi Steve,

My headmaster is thinking about shifting part of the office-burden
(teacher's documentation, requests, form-filling) and pupils end-term
evaluation to the web.
I told her the obvious solution - in terms of manageability and direct
control - should be a mysql-php webapp.
This summer we are thinking about it.
If this is what you are thinking about, here I am.

Antonello Facchetti
Italy