Re: [K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

I did a recent study of packages that could be included on the addon cd, normally found in edubuntu universe. I tested them all to make sure they work and tried to get something that works for each subject. I've attached my list, but also worth looking at is openSUSE's list of added apps, which are nicely categorised here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Education/Applications/Desktop

kind Regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche