[K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:48:28 UTC 2009

I did a recent study of packages that could be included on the addon cd,
normally found in edubuntu universe. I tested them all to make sure they
work and tried to get something that works for each subject. I've attached
my list, but also worth looking at is openSUSE's list of added apps, which
are nicely categorised here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Education/Applications/Desktop

kind Regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche