Re: [K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

I'd really suggest you take a look at opensuse's build service, which is a gpl service that uses their cloud to do actual buildwork... the advantages are output to mutiple distros and architectures by uploading spec files. But it sounds to me that its just conna require some kind of meta package that defines all the apps to be carried...

kind Regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche