[K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:30:32 UTC 2009

I'd really suggest you take a look at opensuse's build service, which is a
gpl service that uses their cloud to do actual buildwork... the advantages
are output to mutiple distros and architectures by uploading spec files. But
it sounds to me that its just conna require some kind of meta package that
defines all the apps to be carried...

kind Regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche