Re: [K12OSN] Preparing K12Linux F11

Dan Young wrote:

Folks, OpenOffice.org is one of our two mondo-big poster children for
desktop FOSS (Firefox is the other one). We need to get it immediately
in front of people, again, just like Firefox. Best way to do that is to
have it on the ISO image.

Do you volunteer to compile the list of Fedora packages to add?  If nobody
does, then I will add nothing to the upcoming image.
If it's OK to compile the list on fedorahosted.org/k12linux, I'd be
happy to do so.

--
Dan Young <dyoung mesd k12 or us>
Multnomah ESD - Technology Services

A compilation of suggestions to date is here:
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/LiveServer/F11CandidateApps

I'd want freenx installed with the default NX key to be running to demonstrate how well remote cross-platform access works along with the thin client capabilities.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com