[K12OSN] ltsp-build-client quick fix?

Hello All,

I have ltsp-build-client running again but it is very, very slow.

Does anyone know if I can copy the /opt/ltsp/i386 directory structure from the K12Linux Live CD to the server that I am trying to setup and have it function properly?

The problem is that the server I am trying to setup K12Linux on can not read a dvd or boot off a usb stick, so I would have to ftp the /opt/ltsp/i386 directory structure from one server running K12Linux Live on a usb stick to the new server. Will this work?

Regards,
Murrah Boswell