[K12OSN] DNS/NATing issues....

Hello,
I have had my K12LTSP server up all year without any problems.  I go on vacation, (mistake number 1), when I get back my users can't surf the web.  It acts as if there is not a internet connection.  I start pinging my way through my network and I can reach the internet without any problems and I can even ping my DNS servers, which are OpenDNS servers so I have internet connection but it won't resolve domain names.  I did have a bad storm here when I was on vacation and it shut down my server but it doesn't show anything wrong during bootup.

Alan
Tech Director
Louisiana R-II School District
Louisiana, MO