[K12OSN] (no subject)

dcurtis at sbschools.net dcurtis at sbschools.net
Wed Jun 17 17:20:21 UTC 2009

I think that got me a little further, but it is not making any change on
the firefox on the launcher, just the firefox application. Am I missing
something simple? Once I made the change in redhat-web.desktop, it
changed the Exec to firefox %s on the launcher but I cannot find that
setting anywhere. What I am trying to do is have the Exec=ltsp-localapps
firefox %u.