[K12OSN] OT: PXELINUX & vesamenu.c32

Burroughs, Henry HBurroughs at hhprep.org
Tue Jun 23 18:22:35 UTC 2009

I've been working on a fancy PXE boot menu using vesamenu.c32.  Things
seem to be working except when you press ENTER on a menu entry, the
vesamenu does not go away until some type of graphics refresh happens
(aka X starting).  This is fine except for my memtest86 image which is
text only and then you can't see it because vesamenu is still displaying
in front (but not usable).  Basically, I can't get vesamenu.c32 to
unload graphically when you select an option to boot.

Henry Burroughs

Hilton Head Preparatory School

www.hhprep.org