[K12OSN] FOSS desktop apps recommended for teaching middle school

Steven James Drinnan steven at sjdsoft.hk
Tue Jun 30 01:58:45 UTC 2009

KDE has a range of educational apps that might do the trick. But come to
think of it none to do with biology.

On another note, are you interested in school management software.
I am in the process of developing a school management database and I am
looking for testers. Completely Open Source. I.E usability and
functionality.

If you are interested drop me a line.

Steven Drinnan