Re: [K12OSN] FOSS desktop apps recommended for teaching middle school

Steven James Drinnan ha scritto:
On another note, are you interested in school management software. I am in the process of developing a school management database and I am
looking for testers. Completely Open Source. I.E usability and
functionality.
If you are interested drop me a line.

Steven Drinnan
Hi Steve,

My headmaster is thinking about shifting part of the office-burden (teacher's documentation, requests, form-filling) and pupils end-term evaluation to the web. I told her the obvious solution - in terms of manageability and direct control - should be a mysql-php webapp.
This summer we are thinking about it.
If this is what you are thinking about, here I am.

Antonello Facchetti
Italy