[K12OSN] Where is K12LTSP at?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Mar 3 02:02:43 UTC 2009

-------8<------snip----------8<----------

> At home I am using Debian with a combination of LTSP 5 and LTSP 4.2 (for a
> couple of very old clients).  I'm using Debian because it's reliable (not
> that other distros aren't), I like it, and it has fairly long term support.
>
> The main reason I'm using LTSP 5 is to keep up on the latest stuff, and
> because I felt it required less tinkering in lts.conf for most thin
> clients.

Thanks to Asmo, one of the most productive testers I have ever seen, I
read, on the edubuntu list, about this great how-to for running LTSP5
and 4.2 on Debian Lenny.  This how-to is from the modest Rob Owens.
Thank-you, Rob.  Nicely done.  It will be helpful for many.

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Ltsp5SameServerLTSP42

> -Rob

--scott