[K12OSN] k12LTSP Documentation

Marcus Moeller mm at gcug.de
Tue Mar 3 20:24:20 UTC 2009

Dear Bob,

>> I am trying to set up a k12LTSP based solution and wonder where to
>> find recent documentation and installation instructions. Most of the
>> articles on the wiki seems to be outdated and it is not really clear
>> which direction is focused (Fedora, CentOS, something else). I
>> personally prefer a CentOS based solution as it's long term supported.
>>

> There is some excellent documentation here :
>  http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page   for Centos based or

If you take a look at:

http://www.k12ltsp.org/mediawiki/index.php/Software

Installation

you will be linked to a static site: http://k12ltsp.org/install.html
where images are missing and which is related to old Fedora versions.

I agree, there is a lot of information on the wiki but which one to
choose? Most of it seems to be really outdated. Maybe it has been
useful for previous versions, but for now?

Best Regards
Marcus