[K12OSN] Where is K12LTSP at?

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:43:58 UTC 2009

And another update. Clicking on Install to Hard Drive and the
installation hangs at "Performing post-installation filesystem
changes"  I have let it run for 2 hours at this point.  Any ideas?  If
not, I'll download FC10 installation CD/DVD and run the install that
way, then add the LTSP stuff, and finally add the K12LTSP packages.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins