[K12OSN] Installing LTSP 5 over Fedora 10

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Mar 14 23:46:23 UTC 2009

Of course the CentOS version has Thunderbird!  I'm using it on K12LTSP
5EL right now to write this very email.  Evolution is installed by
default, true, but T-Bird is most definitely in the Yum repositories.
Here's the proof from my own K12LTSP 5EL server.

  [microman at takhisis ~]$ rpm -q thunderbird
  thunderbird-2.0.0.19-1.el5.centos
  [microman at takhisis ~]$

Just do a "yum install thunderbird", and you will be a happy ranchero.  :-)

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!