[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

Trey Hunsucker thunsucker at cnc-usa.com
Wed Mar 25 17:51:31 UTC 2009

Hello

Thank you for your fast response.

All the settings match what I have put in my test server. I am testing
with just 1 client and 1 reservation.

The client boots up to the k12linux login but when I attempt to login,
says it can't conect the server and then goes back to the login screen.

My settings:
17 - root path : 172.16.1.100:/opt/ltsp/i386
46 - Wins/nbt node type : 0x8
66 - boot server host name : 172.16.1.100
3 - router : 172.16.1.1
6 - dns server : 172.16.1.2