[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

Trey Hunsucker thunsucker at cnc-usa.com
Wed Mar 25 19:22:27 UTC 2009

Les,

I understand that you can use a single dhcp server and that is exactly
what I'm doing. Here is my original post:

I am new to k12linux. I wanted to know the correct dhcp options to put
into my windows server 2003 dhcp server.

I have disabled dhcp on the k12linux box.

I can get the thin client to boot up to the fedora k12linux login screen
but then it fails to connect to login.

I am sure it has something to do with the dhcp options i put in my 2003
dhcp serve