[K12OSN] dhcpd.conf

j.w. thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Tue Mar 31 21:29:03 UTC 2009

Rob Owens wrote:

>>> I think you need "service dhcpd restart"
>> The LTSP DHCP server initscript in K12Linux is:
>> /etc/init.d/ltsp-dhcpd
>>
>> So:
>> service ltsp-dhcpd restart
>>
> It is for this reason that I always specify the path and run:
>
> /etc/init.d/somescript restart
>
> That way I can use tab completion when I don't know the exact name of "somescript"
>
> -Rob

I ran Kubuntu on my laptop for a couple of months and then switched back
to Fedora.  The only thing I miss about Kubuntu is that tab completion
works on the service command.  So "service dhcp<tab> restart" actually
worked there.

Oh.  I also miss that the mute and volume controls worked under Kubuntu,
but not on F10.  Not saying I'm sorry I switched though.

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.