Re: [K12OSN] OT: Apple Imac lab

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:

Here is one example about Studio, 12 fast and powerful audio/video PC workstations.

And on that very same school we have about 100 thin clients with two servers. Most of time they use thin clients at the classrooms (we have 2 pupils/1 thin client in almost every classroom), but when they need audio/video or heavy use of flash/java/internet programs they go to the that Studio (classroom).

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.