[K12OSN] Server boots to console

It seems like I've run into this before.  I just installed K12LSTP 5EL and the server boots to the console (text) rather the the GUI/kde. The inittab has runlevel 5 as the default...

--
Mel Wade
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams