Re: [K12OSN] OT: Apple Imac lab

Les Mikesell wrote:
Ryan Collins wrote:

They also acknowledge the ease of use and ability to sit anywhere and
work is also fantastic.

Who runs a district where you can't do this?

How many places can do video editing at a reasonable speed while sitting anywhere?

The response wasn't toward video editing, I guess I cut too much out. In my district they could do video editing from any OS X machine they have logged into, the problem would be the 500MB quota.

--
Ryan Collins - Technology Coordinator - Kenton City Schools

Blog: http://ryancollins.org/wp/
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Collins
n:Collins;Ryan
email;internet:mr rcollins ryancollins org
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://ryancollins.org/wp/
version:2.1
end:vcard