Re: [K12OSN] Where is K12LTSP at?

I currently run 5EL.  Up until just last year, I was still running 4.2EL!  Why?  No *compelling* reason to upgrade.  The chief reason I upgraded to 5EL last year is simply because I wanted to try out the new version, just for fun.  I could've stayed with 4.2EL until the year 2012, as it's supported until then and is, like 5EL, solid as a rock.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

--TP
Do you GNU?

Jim Christiansen wrote:
Thank you everyone for bringing me up to date.  Is most everyone here using the most current Centos based K12LTSP based on LTSP 4.2?

If most are using this version is it because it is an longterm supported and stable system?  My 4 servers are very reliable.