[K12OSN] LTSP 5 and RDESKTOP

Hi,

I've been searching for a good set of instructions on getting an LDM_AUTOLOGIN user to run a script to autoconnect with rdesktop to a Win2k3 TS box.

I've tried:

#############
[00:08:02:09:CC:F9]
   LDM_AUTOLOGIN=true
   LDM_USERNAME=user1
   LDM_PASSWORD=xyz123
   LDM_REMOTECMD=/usr/bin/rdesktop -f 10.10.x.x

#############
[00:08:02:09:CC:F9]
   LDM_AUTOLOGIN=true
   LDM_USERNAME=user1
   LDM_PASSWORD=xyz123
   LDM_REMOTECMD=/usr/bin/tslogin.sh

tslogin.sh contents

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/rdesktop -f 10.10.x.x

I've also looked at the Edubunto screen.d rdesktop scripts - but their RDP_OPTIONS vars are not listed in the lts_parameters.txt so I'm not sure if they will work

Should I install rdesktop into the chroot environment and set the users .profile to run rdesktop?  I'd like to leave the chroot enviroment alone for LTSP upgrades .. but at this point I'm just not sure.

If anyone has an idea .. I'm running the K12LTSP distro (FEDORA 10) straight from the site.

Thanks.

Mike

Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.