[K12OSN] compatible with MicroClient TC ?

Dear All,

I would like to ask our K12 Linux is compatible with MicroClient TC ?

The MicroClient TC is a small, energy efficient, and inexpensive computer ideal to be used as a thin client. The MicroClient TC uses a 300 Mhz VIA VT8500 RISC CPU. The MicroClient TC is a complete solution that includes 256MB to 512MB on board DDR2-400 RAM. It also includes 1GB to 4GB solid state storage.

http://www.norhtec.com/products/mctc/index.html

regards,

Thomas