[K12OSN] Spanish language educational software

I am working on a project to deploy a LTSP server and some thin clients in a Spanish language (Latin American) school. I'd like to see if anyone can direct me to Spanish language software titles that will work well in this environment, for children in the K-4 range. The children and most of the teachers speak Spanish only. Thanks for any direction you can provide.

--
Mark