[K12OSN] Installing LTSP 5 over Fedora 10

Michael J. Izak mizak at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 14 19:32:35 UTC 2009

Hello everybody.

I have Fedora 10 installed on my PC. I wish to install LTSP 5 over it.
I do not want Fedora 10 Live installed because it does not allow me to
use Thunderbird.   The LTSP page telling me "how" to install LTSP on
Fedora 10 has instructions that are not very clear to me and instead
tells me to use Live instead.

I don't know my way around Linux that well so I consider myself a
beginner.  Is there instructions how to modify F10 to work with LTSP 5?

Thank you