[K12OSN] Installing LTSP 5 over Fedora 10

Hello everybody.

I have Fedora 10 installed on my PC. I wish to install LTSP 5 over it. I do not want Fedora 10 Live installed because it does not allow me to use Thunderbird. The LTSP page telling me "how" to install LTSP on Fedora 10 has instructions that are not very clear to me and instead tells me to use Live instead. I don't know my way around Linux that well so I consider myself a beginner. Is there instructions how to modify F10 to work with LTSP 5?
Thank you