Re: [K12OSN] Installing LTSP 5 over Fedora 10

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Michael J. Izak <mizak worldnet att net> wrote:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I have Fedora 10 installed on my PC. I wish to install LTSP 5 over it.   I
> do not want Fedora 10 Live installed because it does not allow me to use
> Thunderbird.   The LTSP page telling me "how" to install LTSP on Fedora 10
> has instructions that are not very clear to me and instead tells me to use
> Live instead.
> I don't know my way around Linux that well so I consider myself a beginner.
>  Is there instructions how to modify F10 to work with LTSP 5?
> Thank you

Try starting here: https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/wiki/InstallGuide

It does work but I'm certain there will be a couple of spots that just
aren't clear.

Alternatively, couldn't you install the live version and then use

yum install thunderbird

to install thunderbird?