[K12OSN] Jammin 125 sound settings

I got a few Jammin 125s running on an up-to-date K12LTSP 5.0EL. Video works fine but no audio. I read the archives and before I go nuts debugging, I just want to verify my lts.conf settings with someone who has it working:

         SOUND            = Y
         SOUND_DAEMON     = nasd
         SMODULE_01       = cx5530

Also, is anyone using a Jammin 125 with K12Linux F10 and does it work with video and sound? Thanks.

HotmailĀ® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.