[K12OSN] perplexing issue with 64bit flash

Julius Szelagiewicz julius at turtle.com
Fri Mar 20 17:36:22 UTC 2009

Dear Folks,
	I've run into a really strange issue with 64bit flash: On three
AMD based 64 bit machines (K12 Cenos 5, updated to the latest) I have
installed the 64bit Flash from Adobe. On machine A (my little test server)
it runs like a charm, on machine B (my home server) it runs some stuff
(Youtube), but not other (NYTimes), on machine C (production server, where
i really need it) it doesn't run at all. I see no error messages anywhere.
The software releases are the same on all three machines. Any ideas?
Thanks, julius