[K12OSN] RE: Support for local USB devices

Reb

We haven't had any issues with usb devices as yet, but we have not implemented ltsp5 on fc 10 as yet.  Started building a server with fc10 today, when we get it up and going I'll check out usb devices and get back to you.  We are currently running ltsp5 on fc9 in our most up to date setup, with ltsp4.2 on fc8 in most.

Steve