Re: [K12OSN] perplexing issue with 64bit flash

Not a solution, but have you checked to see exactly what packages are
different between the systems?  I've tried using rpm -q -a > rpm.out
on different systems and diff'ing the output to check that I have
servers configured identically.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins