[K12OSN] Default iptables?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:03:38 UTC 2009

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I was working on our network late last night (a bunch of kids managed
to wreck it by randomly unplugging switches, network cables, and
causing general chaos) and in my aggravation I flushed the iptables
rules on the LTSP server.

I noticed there was a problem when the network card that the clients
run off no longer connected to the switch.

Can anyone provide me with a default K12Linux (Fedora 10)
iptables-save dump that I can use to restore the rules please?  It's a
stock installation where it attaches eth0 to the ltspbr0.

I am HOPING that solves the problem with the NIC -- I don't know what
else to do as that was the only anomaly.

Thank you
Joseph