Re: [K12OSN] perplexing issue with 64bit flash

On my only 64-bit machine which is running Fedora 9 it required not only the flash-plugin from adobe but also:
yum install libflashsupport.i386

That could be worth a try.
Chris

David Hopkins wrote:
Not a solution, but have you checked to see exactly what packages are
different between the systems?  I've tried using rpm -q -a > rpm.out
on different systems and diff'ing the output to check that I have
servers configured identically.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins