Re: [K12OSN] perplexing issue with 64bit flash

There is a known issue with the 64 bit Flash from Adobe which
causes it to crash on older AMD-64 processors that don't
have "lahf" instruction support.   To see if your machine
has "lahf" support, try:

    grep lahf /proc/cpuinfo

The bug report is at:

    https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FP-1026