[K12OSN] fedora 10 login screen

Will Hatch whatch at anwsu.org
Wed Mar 25 14:37:17 UTC 2009

I can now connect to my Fedora 10 server from my DevonIT thin clients.  Aside from a password issue with the batch file I imported, all is working.

One small problem:  When I launch the Fedora session from the DevonIT splash screen, I get to a login screen that has all my users.  The list of users can be scrolled through, and they are all there.  But, when I click disconnect, it doesn't send me back to the splash screen.  This may be a DevonIT issue with my thin client, but I hoped I could just change the login screen.  Not that easy apparently.  I've followed instructions from this website:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KDE#Graphical_interface but nothing has changed.  I like the old k12ltsp login screen.  I could get back to the DevonIT splash screen by clicking disconnect.

How do I change the login screen?

Thanks,
Will

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.
It is the policy of ANWSU not to discriminate on the basis or race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability, or gender orientation in its educational programs or activities, or in its employment policies as required by Title IX of the 1972 Educational Amendments, by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and by Vermont State Law.