[K12OSN] k12linux and windows dhcp server

Hello,

I am new to k12linux. I wanted to know the correct dhcp options to put into my windows server 2003 dhcp server.

I have disabled dhcp on the k12linux box.

I can get the thin client to boot up to the fedora k12linux login screen but then it fails to connect to login.

I am sure it has something to do with the dhcp options i put in my 2003 dhcp server.

Trey